Here you can find more articles on the subject:
- In this article, the author asks why so many people are still afraid of fever: Fever phobia 35 years later: did we fail?
- These reviews/guidelines from England and USA state that there are no maximum temperatures from which to lower the fever
- In these articles the author investigates “Fever: Views in Anthroposophic Medicine and Their Scientific Validity” and fever from am anthroposophic perspective „Fieber aus anthroposophischer Sicht“.
- The article „Fieberkrämpfe: Hilft Wärme im Fieberanstieg?“ provides information on possible alternative treatment in cases of febrile convulsions: in particular, it could help to warm the children during the fever rise.
- This article shows that one cannot avoid febrile convulsions with fever-reducing drugs
- This article compares the current practice with the evidence in dealing with fever
You are welcome to visit our facebook page on the topic.